Assistant Director of Student Life – Student Development at Rockhurst University
Student Development is seeking a motivated higher education professional committed to student learning and development to fill this position.
The incumbent will:
- provide advice and guidance for fraternity and sorority community and programs;
- advise and provide guidance for Social Activities Board and traditional late night and evening programs;
- plan various events including Homecoming and Family and Alumni Weekend;
- coordinate alcohol education and health and wellness programming;
- assist in departmental functions as needed including leadership programming, large scale University activities and other duties as assigned.
Frequent evening and weekend work is required.
Rockhurst is a Catholic, Jesuit university serving 3,000 students in the business and cultural center of Kansas City, MO. It is a comprehensive university offering more than 50 undergraduate and graduate programs taught by nationally recognized faculty. We employ approximately 500 faculty and staff.
Full time Rockhurst employees enjoy an excellent benefits package including:
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- 125 Tax Savings Plan
- Tax deferred retirement plan with a company match
- Free undergraduate and graduate classes for employees
- Free undergraduate classes for spouses and dependent children
- Vacation and sick time along with 14 paid holidays
This position will offer a competitive salary. Resumes will be accepted until March 29, 2013. Position is available 6/1/2013. A Masters degree in Student Affairs or Higher Education is preferred. For consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three job-related references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail information to Human Resources, Rockhurst University, 1100 Rockhurst Road, Kansas City, MO 64110. Rockhurst University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses E-verify.