ISN membership is open to institutions and individuals who share in ISN’s mission to promote and advance social justice and advocacy efforts of the Ignatian family. As a member of the ISN, you can connect, strengthen, and broaden your communication with Jesuit affiliated schools, parishes, ministries, and organizations in order to enhance your efforts to live and act upon “a faith that does justice.”
As a member, you and/or your institution will receive:
- ISN Action alerts, ISN e-news, and up to date information about social action taking place in other Jesuit institutions and organizations;
- Staff support for your organization’s social justice efforts;
- Relationships with a national community rooted in Ignatian spirituality and social justice;
- Opportunities to strengthen the Ignatian family voice for justice;
- Opportunities to strengthen your capacity for leadership within the Ignatian tradition.
While making a financial contribution is not a requirement for all categories of membership, we encourage you to consider becoming an ISN Sponsor based on ISN’s suggested giving levels.
[gn_button link="http://ignatiansolidarity.net/membership/become-a-member/" color="#1E73AE" size="4" style="1" dark="0" radius="auto" target="self"]LEARN MORE ABOUT BECOMING A MEMBER![/gn_button]