The theme for September’s individual challenges is confronting habitats.
The numbers below relate to paragraphs of Laudato Si’.
- Buy Me: Put a sticker on your favorite water bottle or non-resusable mug 30
- Energy and Emissions: Figure out how many minutes it takes to walk to school rather than bike, drive, or use public transportation 23
- Going Places: Go for a hike with a friend 47, 84
- Food: Watch plantpurenation 48
- Person 2 Person: Tweet/Insta your stickered drinking vessel using #IggyCarbon
- Learn: Learn evidence for climate change 23, 24,104, 209
- Eco-biographies: Tweet/Insta a close-up image of a tree whose identity you just learned. Name the tree in the post and use #IggyCarbon 10
- Prayer/Mission: Find and recite the St. Francis of Assisi Peace Prayer 96, 97, 98, 1, 2, 64
Kim Miller is the Program Director for the Ignatian Solidarity Network.