Website Creighton University
Creighton University is seeking to hire a Program Coordinator for the Institute for Latin American Concern (ILAC).
The ILAC Program Coordinator is responsible for the on-site coordination of Creighton University-sponsored programs, high school programs, non-CU university travel programs, and selected medical/surgical teams who travel to the Dominican Republic for service. Requires overnight stays off site from 2-10 days a few times a year. This position is physically located in Santiago, Dominican Republic.
– Communication with group leaders before their arrival to the Dominican Republic to plan their experience
– Preparation of groups’ calendars and budgets
– Coordination of all activities for each group
– Providing on-site supervision and accompaniment for the various groups
– Supervising the ILAC Faith & Service Volunteers
– Supporting the Director of ILAC Operations-DR
– Coordinating with the ILAC Omaha-based Team to assure smooth transitions between the US and the Dominican Republic
– Bachelor’s degree
– 2-4 years of experience
– Ability to speak and write both English and Spanish language is required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
– Ability to travel within the Dominican Republic
– Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service
– Basic knowledge of budget development
– Skill in actively looking for ways to help others
– Strong organizational skills to coordinate travel and activities
How to Apply
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply with a Cover letter and up to date resume at https://creighton.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/ilac-program-coordinator-santiago-dr-3949
If you have any questions about submitting your application or materials, please don’t hesitate to contact HR@creighton.edu.
At Creighton University, you are part of something big. Your skills and passions unite with thousands of faculty, staff and students inspired to change the world. Here, we offer meaningful work driven by a 475-year-old Jesuit tradition committed to social justice and serving others. Through this tradition, we push the boundaries on innovation. We pursue new knowledge for the betterment of society. We seek to improve our world through Catholic and Jesuit values. And it all starts with you.
To apply for this job please visit creighton.referrals.selectminds.com.