Website Partnership Schools
Partnership Schools is looking for a Enrollment & Recruitment Coordinator. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, organized, has a passion for education reform, and is ready to dive into a fast paced, collaborative and exciting entrepreneurial work environment.
The Enrollment & Recruitment Coordinator will contribute to Partnership Schools- NYC recruitment efforts to build a robust, well-qualified and diverse pipeline of applicants. The Enrollment & Recruitment Coordinator will develop relationships and correspond with prospective students, coordinate recruitment and social media campaigns, plan and host family events, and assist in managing relationships with local schools and community-based organizations across NYC to build and diversify an annual applicant pool for Partnership Schools.
To be successful in this role, you will thrive in a fast-paced organization where you can leverage your relationship building, public speaking, and strategic planning skills to draw prospective families to Partnership Schools. You will provide creative solutions to ensure that Partnership Schools’ reputation and value proposition is well known within our communities. The ideal candidate will be skilled at relationship-building, long term strategic planning, and is enthusiastic about working with growing urban Catholic schools.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with school and network leadership to develop and execute recruitment and communication strategies & plan for seven schools in Harlem & the Bronx
- Identify, evaluate, and present new recruitment sources and networking opportunities
- Manage web and social media presence for seven schools, specifically for recruitment and retention purposes
- Support seven schools’ recruitment and operations teams in increasing student enrollment
- Successfully track inquiries and applications; refine inquiry response model
- Develop and implement key communications in collaboration with school leadership and network office
- Engage with alumni and parent ambassadors
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with daycares, churches, local public and charter schools, community organizations, and other individuals that can be helpful in attracting students
- Initiate and oversee activities intended to interest parent and potential students
- Suggest and contribute towards the implementation of best practices to ensure excellent customer service experience
- Work closely with and support Principal to effectively use enrollment systems for routine analysis and strategic planning, in addition to recommending system improvements
- Track weekly progress towards recruitment goals, ensure accuracy of data and troubleshoot problems with all enrollment systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Three years of experience in an education enrollment setting; preferred experience with enrollment related to Catholic Schools
- Experience working independently
- Experience executing superior organizational skills
- Experience and expertise with enrollment technology and reporting
- Strong relationship and community building skills required
- Proficiency in Google & Microsoft suites
To apply for this job please visit thepartnershipschools.org.