The program director oversees, manages and facilitates the program work of Pax Christi USA while engaging and growing our national grassroots network. Pax Christi USA is committed to advancing racial equity both internally and externally. Staff members should incorporate a racial equity lens to their work and participate in ongoing training in anti-racism and anti-bias. Pax Christi USA is the national Catholic peace and justice movement. We work for a more peaceful, just and sustainable world through prayer, study and action.
- Develops, implements, facilitates and oversees national programs, events and campaigns of Pax Christi USA.
- Develops and coordinates working groups which provide expertise and strategy on various program priorities.
- Researches and identifies possible funding sources in support of program work.
- Collaborates with the communications director on strategies to promote program work and engage our members, our grassroots network, new audiences and the public at-large.
- Builds relationships with regional and local group leaders to support and elevate their work and collaborate on and promote national program work.
For a full list of responsibilities and qualifications, click here.
To apply for this job please visit paxchristiusa.org.