Website St. Agnes Church
Inclusive | Jesuit | Diverse
Responsible for the smooth running of our Parish Office. Professionalism, initiative and office and computer skills are essential. Candidates should have a working knowledge of the Catholic Church’s diocesan structure, sacramental and parish life.
This full time, salaried staff position includes a full range of office management and technology duties including but not limited to:
- Day to day running of the office: mail, phones, greeting visitors, filing, ordering of office and church supplies, etc.
- Preparation of weekly staff meetings: creation of agenda, taking of minutes, and record-keeping.
- Regular Updating of our Parish website
- Maintenance of Sacramental records (baptisms, confirmations, marriages)
- Provide first-line of support for computer hardware and software issues as well as other office machines and phones
- Provide administrative support to a six-person staff
- Coordinate hospitality after Masses on the weekends
- Coordinate and schedule our Sacristans for weekend Masses
- Manage and oversee support staff
- Assist with Events
- Other duties assigned by the Pastor and Director of Operations & Finance
Applicants must have:
- Office technology skills
- Experience with Excel, Word, database management systems, etc.
- Flexibility and a team-player attitude
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Willingness to work Sundays
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- A pastoral and positive approach towards our parishioners and to the public
Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements. Please submit your resume and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.saintagnessf.org.