Website St. Robert Bellarmine Parish
A Jesuit parish on the campus of Xavier University
Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministry @ St. Robert Bellarmine Parish on the Xavier University Campus, Cincinnati, OH
St. Robert Bellarmine Parish is conducting a nationwide search for a full-time Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministry. We seek an experienced, highly collaborative, dynamic leader who wants to be in the forefront of ministry at the intersection of a vibrant Jesuit parish in the heart of Xavier University. We are looking for an innovative and experienced leader. The person will assume leadership and responsibility for integrating youth and young adult ministry within a highly engaged parish that has a long and strong tradition of justice and service.
Minimum requirements for this position include:
- Bachelors’ degree in theology, pastoral ministry, religious education or related field
- Master’s and specialized training/education in pastoral ministry with young people preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time parish ministry experience with young people (5+ years preferred)
- A strong commitment to the Catholic faith and a willingness to share it with joy and hope
- Passion for working with youth and young adults of various ages and stages of development
- A strong record of effective pastoral ministry leadership capabilities
Salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits through the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Preferred start date July 1, 2020.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue on a rolling basis. Please direct inquiries and/or your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
For a complete job description and to learn more about our community visit http://www.bellarminechapel.org
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org