Thank you for your support of the Ignatian Family Teach-In for Justice and the Ignatian Solidarity Network.
Please print or bookmark this page for your records.
If you’re exhibiting at the Social Justice Expo:
- You’ll Receive: A 6’ x 30’’ skirted tables in a premium location with 2 chairs per table and free wifi for one device
- Exhibition Hours:
Set-Up: 11 AM-1:00 PM
Exhibiting Hours: 1:00 PM-10 PM
- Sunday, 10/23
Exhibiting Hours: 8 AM-4:30 PM
Clean-Up: 4:30 PM-7 PM
- Exhibitors are responsible for purchasing their own power if needed.
- Materials should be shipped to arrive no earlier than three days prior to the group’s arrival, and should be addressed:
1919 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20009
Hold for: INSERT VENDOR NAME HERE / Ignatian Solidarity Network
If you have any questions please reach out to Sharayle Forest at 216-200-5256 or email@example.com.
If you’re advertising in the IFTJ program book:
- Back Cover (8.75 w x 11.25 h, including .25 bleeds)
- Inside Back Cover (8.75 w x 11.25 h, including .25 bleeds)
- Full Page (8.75 w x 11.25 h, including .25 bleeds)
- Half Page (7.5 w x 4.75 h, no bleeds)
Deadline: September 1, 2022
Program advertisements should be submitted in .pdf format to:
Sharayle Forest | firstname.lastname@example.org | 216-200-5256