Ignatian Solidarity Network (ISN) is a national social justice network inspired by the spirituality of St. Ignatius of Loyola. ISN was founded in 2004 and is a lay-led 501(c)3 nonprofit organization working in partnership with Jesuit universities, high schools, and parishes, along with many other Catholic institutions and social justice partners across the U.S. With over 100 member institutions in thirty-four states, ISN engages students, faculty, staff, parishioners, alumni, current and former Jesuit volunteers, etc. in through in-person programs and online outreach.
In order to build a strong organization that seeks to engage a diverse network of institutions and constituents, ISN actively seeks a diverse applicant pool from diverse backgrounds (including but not limited to ethnicity, religion, gender, and sexual orientation).
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
No open positions at this time.
CURRENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
ISN internships are unpaid unless specifically noted. However, oftentimes colleges and universities have funding available for internships with nonprofit (501c3) organizations. We would recommend contacting your campus career center or academic program liaison to discuss possibilities on your campus.
- General Internship Opportunities – Please complete this form to express interest in an internship with Ignatian Solidarity Network. You will be required to upload a resume or CV.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BENEFITS & WELLNESS
We offer an excellent benefits package and a rewarding workplace. Staff wellness and quality of life are important to us. Full-time staff members have access to benefits such as:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage, generous employer contribution
- Employer-paid life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) plan including 6% employer contribution, including access to a retirement/financial adviser
- Flexible spending accounts – medical and dependent care
- Vacation, sick, and personal time and the ability to carry a portion of vacation over to the following year
- Pre-tax commuter transportation program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Relaxed casual / business-casual office environment
Benefit offerings for positions other than regular, full-time positions may vary.
Ignatian Solidarity Network is an equal opportunity employer.
WORK LIFE BALANCE
We provide opportunities to work remotely and can support flexible schedules. Although there may be times when staff members need to work more hours than usual, we work hard to manage capacity so everyone can achieve their personal and professional goals.