Website Gonzaga University
Who We Are:
At Gonzaga we don’t just state our mission. We live it every day as a Catholic, Jesuit, and humanistic University. It is the reason we exist and the foundation for our purpose: educating students for lives of leadership and service. From students to faculty and staff members, everyone here knows what we stand for – and they know how valuable our mission is to the success of our institution.
Our competitive benefit packages are part of Gonzaga’s commitment to care for the whole person. Packages include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement, tuition benefits, and other University-provided benefits.
We also provide numerous resources which help bring balance to the complexities of work and personal life through our work/life and wellness programs.
The Mission and Ministry team support Gonzaga University in fulfilling its Jesuit, Catholic, humanistic mission through mission education, pastoral and spiritual care, and formation for discernment and leadership. The Senior Coordinator contributes to this vision by providing skills related to the liturgical life of the community. Executing, managing and enhancing ministry programs and offerings; creatively integrating Ignatian Spirituality and Jesuit Mission into programming. Other duties, according to the needs of the community, including, but not limited to liturgies and para-liturgies (large and small), retreat ministry, spiritual direction, program management, teaching and advising. This job involves Sunday Mass and other night or weekend work associated with the timing of particular ministries, liturgies and programs. In addition, this position is expected to provide greater leadership on the Mission and Ministry team as well as assisting with mission training and formation of student and colleagues.
• Master’s degree from an accredited college or university
• 5-7 years of professional ministry/liturgy experience
• Commitment to departmental and university mission
• Familiarity with Ignatian Spirituality and Jesuit education
• Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to plan and implement liturgies with many university collaborators
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate to and work with diverse groups of people.
• Good discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Gonzaga University is a Jesuit, Catholic, humanistic institution, and is therefore interested in candidates who will contribute to its distinctive mission. Gonzaga University is a committed EEO/AA employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.
For complete job description or to apply please go to https://gonzaga.peopleadmin.com/
To apply for this job please visit gonzaga.peopleadmin.com.