Website Partnership Schools
Partnership Schools is looking for a Network Operations & Data Associate. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, organized, has a passion for education reform, and is ready to dive into a fast paced, collaborative and exciting entrepreneurial work environment.
The Network Operations & Data Associate works with the network operations team on a variety of school support work-streams. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
School-team Operations Support
- Support in the design, creation, and implementation of network-wide process improvements in school-based operations
- Develop and refine resources for school-based Operations teams– ensuring it stays up to date, relevant, and accurate
- Support planning and logistics for network-wide Operational professional development events
- Provide coverage at schools on an as-needed basis
- Provide school teams with analyses to inform key decisions
- Support teachers, school leaders and network support teams in using data tools and reports
- Develop and maintain strong relationships, and keeping stakeholders informed and engaged
Network-team Operations Support
- Manage a weekly communication newsletter to streamline and improve communications from network teams to school-based Operations teams.
- Manage operational calendar to ensure operations teams execute on actions required by other network teams.
- Manage network team Ops Calendars
- Drive the administration of tools to track operational performance at all schools; collect, synthesize, and analyze data
Operational Data Resource
- Act as a resource for various projects requiring data management perspective
- Gather data from network and school-based teams
- Establish processes for operational data sets
- Lead decision-making around data and process standards by working with operations staff across schools
- Management and alignment of internal data assets and process
- Continual system review and improvement
- Performing ad hoc data comparisons and analysis for various Partnership stakeholders.
- Proactively document best practices
- Identify training opportunities through analysis of support issues
- Passionate commitment to the mission of Partnership Schools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and respond to feedback.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail and follow through within demanding timelines.
- Ability to create and maintain systems that enhance organizational efficiency.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and facility with the Google Suite.
- Experience with analyzing school-level data.
- 2-4 years of professional experience.
To apply for this job please visit thepartnershipschools.org.