A DIGITAL + IN-PERSON EXPERIENCE
Health and Safety Protocols:
The Ignatian Solidarity Network (ISN) has adopted the following COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols for the Ignatian Family Teach-In for Justice (IFTJ) in Washington, D.C., November 6-8, 2021, to be held at the Washington Hilton.
- All guests must abide by the protocols at all times and failure to do so may result in exclusion from Teach-In-related events. Because of the rapidly changing risk and regulatory landscape relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, these protocols are subject to change at ISN’s discretion.
- Attendees must review and sign the COVID-19 Safety and Risk Acknowledgement, COVID Vaccination Declaration, and Liability Waiver and Release of Claims;
- Per the COVID Vaccination Declaration requirement, all IFTJ participants (registered attendees, exhibitors, speakers, guests, etc.) must attest to being fully vaccinated (*) before arriving in Washington, D.C. for IFTJ;
- Any attendee with a fever, a positive COVID-19 test, or any other reason to believe they may have COVID-19, including recent close contact with a known or suspected case, may NOT attend any IFTJ-related event;
- ISN will cap registration at 2,000 people, including faculty, exhibitors, staff, and other attendees;
- ISN will require all IFTJ attendees to wear a facemask or other appropriate face covering (per CDC and local guidance) over their nose and mouth unless actively eating and drinking, even if attendees are fully vaccinated, except that individuals may choose not to wear a mask while presenting;
- ISN will have masks available for all attendees at registration and throughout the meeting areas;
- ISN will promote frequent hand washing and ensure hand sanitizer is available throughout the IFTJ meeting area;
- ISN will sanitize speaker’s podiums and microphones between speakers;
- ISN will provide attendees with information on how to access medical care near the Teach-In location;
* per CDC guidelines, people are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. If you don’t meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated
T: (855) 789-2004
Ignatian Solidarity Network
1 John Carroll Blvd.
University Heights, OH 44118